Friday, November 21, 2014

Ani Poetry "Love is a Mystery"


Love Is A Mystery
 

 

The closest I can be with you is under the star lit sky

You may not know that I am there

But I can see your sadness

Trying to mend the times your heart falls

 

Whether you always know or only I alone do

I am with you

Though my voice unveils corruption in hearts

Greed and Vengeance

Though justice and truth need my attention

My thought of you are never far away

 

You may think that your feelings are a mystery to me

But no deduction is needed, no words that we’ve truly said to each other millions of times before

It’s the source of all things within me

Somehow I’ll have the stars show that for me

Until I can return to who you want me to be

To tell you myself and lift the fog, of which I will tell you there is no mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment